PALSTAR AT2K 2000 Watt Antenna Tuner
Upgrading a Classic Tuner
Among the Palstar line of Antenna Tuners the AT1500CV was one of our most popular and best-selling tuners. The combination of affordable pricing and high quality construction and performance made this the tuner of choice for many Hams making the switch to Palstar from other amateur radio manufacturers. Now, in line with Palstar's policy of continual improvement, the AT1500CV has become the AT2K.
NEW FEATURES in the AT2K Antenna Tuner
A newly-designed, smaller roller inductor allows the AT2K to tune 6 Meters. Newly designed capacitors feature lower minimum capacitance for improved high band performance, while maximum capacitance has been increased to 400pF for better low band performance. In addition, the Peak/Peak Hold metering from the PM2000A (a $149.00 value) has been incorporated into the AT2K.
The AT2K matches dipoles, center fed doublets, Verticals, end-fed wire, delta loops, beams, Windoms, Inverted V's and an optional external 4:1 or 1:1 current balun for balanced wire feeders can be purchased for $49.95.
The AT2K features a 6 position antenna selector switch. Forward power metering is in two ranges, 300 and 3000 watts. A Peak/Peak Hold metering function is also provided. Standing Wave Ratio measurements are displayed with an illuminated cross-needle meter. SWR is read directly from the meter face where the Forward and Reverse needles cross.
Add 11 Ga. (.090" thick) iridite-treated aluminum metalwork and durable powder coated finish on the front panel and top cover, and you have a tuner that will grace your shack for years to come.
- Power rating 2000 watts PEP
- Impedance range 20 to 1500 Ohm 160m to 6m (assuming resistive load)
- Optional External Ferrite 4:1 or 1:1 current balun for $49.95
- Low minimum custom variable capacitors (15pF to 400pF at 4.5 kV)
- 26 uH 5 kV ceramic body roller inductor with turns counter
- Silver plated inductor wheel shaft and contact wheel
- LED Backlighting
- Active Peak/Peak Hold Cross-needle metering with backlighting
- Powdercoated front panel and top cover
- (For US Domestic/Canada)Power Connector and Power Cable Supplied
- Dimensions: 5" H x 14.5" W x 13.5" D
- Weight: 17 lbs