Used DX-70TH HF transceiver is packed with versatile features. Detachable front panel, operational modes SSB, CW, AM and FM, wide range general coverage receiver It’s well engineered and has extremely good transmit audio. Whilst primarily aimed at the mobile market it can also offer a compact alternative to the more traditional base station design. It does not have all the features of some of its competitors but then again this is reflected in the price. .
HF bands + 50MHz operation - Covers 160 to 6m ham bands at 100W output. Separate antenna terminals for HF and 6m.
Wide range general coverage receiver - The general coverage receiver covers 150kHz to 30MHz and 50 to 4MHz, SSB, CW, AM & FM.
* Rx 150kHz -35MHz & 45-60MHz
* Tx 160m-6m ham Bands
* USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM
* 100/50W USB, SB, CW, FM (40W 50MHz)
* 40W AM * Dual VFOs (A/B)
* 100 memories * Large backlit LCD
* Removable front panel
* Narrow SSB and CW filters included
* Rx sensitivity: 10dB S/N 0.25uV * 2W audio (4 - 8 Ohms)
* 13.5V DC * 0.8AA Rx (no signal) * 20A Tx (100W)
* 178 x 58 x 230mm