The Yaesu VX-6 dual band handheld is designed for use in the severest of weather conditions. The case, keypad, speaker and connectors are all sealed against water damage. Wideband receive coverage is from 500kHz to 900MHz, the VX-6E is ideal for monitoring a variety of broadcasts. Supplied with a 7.4V 1400mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack (FNB-80Li), it provides the VX-6E with many hours of reliable operation
* 144 - 146MHz TX: FM * 430 - 440MHz TX: FM * 1.8-30MHz, 30-76MHz, 76-108MHz, 108-137MHz, 137-174MHz, 174-222MHz, 222-420MHz, 420-470MHz, 470-800MHz, 800-998MHz RX
* 5W (High), 2W (Mid), 0.5W (Low)
* 5, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100kHz
* ±600kHz repeater shift
* 900 Memories (24 banks)
* 50-tone CTCSS
* SMA antenna * Submersible up to 30 minutes - JIS7 spec.
* AF output 200mW @ 8 Ohms (7.4V DC)
* Supply 7.4V DC nominal 5 - 16V DC ext.
* Current 150mA RX, 60mA standby
* 1.6A (5W TX, 144MHz), 1.8A (5W TX, 430MHz)
* 58 x 89 x 28.5mm
* 270g w/FNB-80LI & antenna
Supplied : FNB-80LI 7.4V, 1400mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, NC-72 standard battery charger, YHA-67 antenna, Belt clip & hand strap.