The AL-500MXCE is a CE certified version of the AL-500MX 240V export model.
Mobile no tune Solid State Amplifier - uses four rugged 2SC2879 high power linear RF power transistors.
Instant band switching, no tuning, no warm up - just turn on and operate - makes mobile QSOs safer.
Very Compact - Just 3 ½" x 9" x 15" - fits in nearly any mobile installation; weighs only 7 pounds.
Extremely quiet - quiet low speed, low volume fan stays off and silent until temperature rises.
Output Power - 500 watts PEP, 400 Watts CW
Continuous Coverage - 1.5 to 22 MHz 10/12 Meters with easy to install optional kit.
Load Fault Protection - disables and bypasses amplifier if antenna has excessively h high reflected power or if band switching is set lower than exciter frequency - virtually eliminates damage because of operating error; has Load Fault LED indicator.
Thermal Overload Protection - disables and bypasses amplifier if temperature is excessively high; automatically resets when temp drop to safe level Thermal Overload LED indicator.
Excellent harmonic suppression - multiple section output network, push-pull output circuit has excellent harmonic suppression.
DC current meter lets you monitor collector current.
ON/OFF Switch - bypasses amplifier for "barefoot" operation without having to disconnect high current power supply cables.
Remote ON/OFF Control - lets you remote control ON/OFF function for out-of-the-way mounting of amplifier.
Exciter Drive - less than 100 watts input gives full output.
Power Supply Requirements - requires 14 VDC at 80 amperes peak current for PA transistors and separate line for 14 - 16 VDC at 4 amperes for control and bias circuits. Made in USA. You can now purchase our ALS-500RC remote control unit for your ALS-500M! If the serial number on your ALS-500M is below 13049, you will need to purchase our ARF-500K remote kit as well.
* 1.8 - 30MHz (All Ham bands)
* Output: 500W PEP (400W CW)
* Input: 50 Ohms 60W (type) 100W (max)
* Output Devices: Transistor 4 x 2SC2879
* Meters: Current meter 0-100A * Connectors: SO-239
* Keying: Relay closure or sinking to Gnd 12V
* Supply: 13.8V DC * 2.43m (8ft) power cable supplied
* Size: 393 x 220 x 95mm * Weight: 3.4kg
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.