The ARL-2300 Ethernet Controller is an option for the AR-2300 and AR-5001D communication receivers, which allows remote control and remote listening through LAN and the internet. The ARL-2300 comes with all you need to get started, all you need is an AR-2300/AR-5001D and an available LAN port on your router! When used with the AR-2300/AR-5001D receivers, the ARL-2300 is receiving power directly from the receiver through the control cable. It does therefore not need to be powered by an AC adapter.
The front panel features a Red STA-L LED to indicate log-in state, a Green STA-A LED which indicates operation state, Audio Input socket and an Auxiliary serial port. The back panel features an LAN port, serial connection to receiver and a 5V DC external power input.
Supplied With; 9-Pin 0.9m Control Cable, 1m Audio Cable with 3.5mm stereo jack, CD-ROM of Client Software and manual.
• LAN Socket: RJ-45 type
• Receiver Socket: D-Sub 9-Pin type for connection to AR-2300 / AR-5001D
• Audio IN Socket: 3.5mm stereo used as mono for connection to AR-2300 / AR-5001D audio output
• Auxiliary Socket: D-Sub 9-Pin type for future applications
• Network Protocols: TCP (receiver control), UDP (voice transmission)
• Required Network Speed: Constant 80, 160, 500kbps depending on sampling rate choice.
• Controller: Cirrus Logic EP9307 CPU core ARM920T (200MHz)
• Operating System: Linux (Kernel 2.6.x)
• Power Requirements: DC5V by external power source. When connected to AR2300/AR5001D receiver, power
is supplied by receiver.
• Power Consumption: 1.8W (typical)
• Current Consumption: Max. 300mA
• Operating Temperature: 0 50 °C
• Dimensions: (H)35mm x (W)130mm x (D)150mm (projections excluded)
• Weight 400g (without cables)
• Hardware & Software Requirements for ARL2300 Settings: Any Windows PC or Mac PC with “Bonjour” add-on installed.
• Hardware & Software Requirements for Client: Any Windows or Mac PC running Java 2 (v.1.6 or later).