PC Programming Software for the ICOM type IC-R20. Program frequencies in a friendly and versatile spreadsheet type interface. Compatible for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP Vista / 7. GENERAL: PC Programming Software for the ICOM type IC-R20.
Program frequencies in a friendly and versatile spreadsheet type interface.
Easy user Interface.
Easy data import / export.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
OVERVIEW OF OPTIONS FOR ARC20 FOR IC-R20 RECEIVER:
* ARC20 supports the Icom IC-R20 receiver
* ARC20 includes the most versatile memory editor available on the market including cut/copy/paste options!
* ARC20 includes a user friendly browser that makes navigating the software a breeze
* ARC20 is programming software only. ARC20 does NOT support audio file transfer/conversion nor does it control the Icom IC-R20.
* Radioreference.com* import option for conventional! Programming your receiver was never this easy!
* Print option
* Paste Frequencies directly from any website using Paste Special
* Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
* Store unlimited number of configurations on your hard disk.
* Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 compatible
* All updates are free for registered users
* Copy/Move/Swap banks
* Move channels up and down
* Import/Export CSV data
* Import data from CS-R20 cloning software
* Fill down/series option
* Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
* Enhanced sorting options
* Remove duplicates / Find duplicates overview
The decimal separator must be set to . (decimal) and not a , (comma) else the software will round. This is because the scanner only works with . (decimal) symbol.
If your computer is connected to the internet, you will receive a message if an update for this software is available.
Downloading an update is free of charge
Option * Help _ Check for Updates.*
Standard setting is ON.
If you are connected to the internet you will have the opportunity to receive automatically updates as soon as a new version of your software is available.