FT100-SuperControl © program features ,
Full transceiver control via buttons in the software.
Frequency, mode and other important indications will be polled automatically from the transceiver.
So a normal tuning on the transceiver itself will be detected and shown in the software vfo's.
- Open memory database with an unlimited amount of possible memories in an overall view.
The memory banks of all ham radio bands are visible and useable with ease at the same time.
Several additional memory banks are available.
Also memory banks with the possibility to save offset, DCS, DEC, ENC and AZ/EL-data are available.
The AZ/EL-data can be sent directly to the ARS rotator interface or to another serial port to drive easycomm-compatible hardware like rotors and much more.
- All possible meter bars are visible at the same time (s-meter, power-meter, reflected power (SWR) ALC-level-meter, Microphone-level-meter, temperature-meter for the finals, squelch-status meter, etc.).
- Special clarifier decoding. The clarifier offset and the final clarifier frequency will be shown in additional VFO-displays. The FT-100 transceiver itself is not able to display these informations.
- Support of up to eight different serial ports. These ports are to be used when converting an USB-port to a serial-port as many of the converting software's will take COM5 for the first converted USB to serial port.
- Configurable homechannels for each ham radio band
- Logbook - function
- Skedbook - function
- Wave recording of qso's or other important signals. FT100-SuperControl® has the possibility to record signals either when the squelch has been opened or on other selectable events.
For this feature, a standard sound-card in the computer is necessary. The recorded data will be saved automatically to a special drawer and can be replayed at any time.
- Internet based telnet dx-cluster logger shows the latest dx-spots in the vfo-display of the software
- Spectrum scope of AF (Audio frequency).
- Testing environment for undocumented cat commands.
- Full support for the ARS rotator interface via DDE
- Full support for the Easycomm rotator interface via a second serial port
- Calculated final transverter frequencies on two additional VFO-display?s for the use with transverter-devices. The software is capable to administrate up to four transverter- or downconverter devices and is able to display the final frequencies in realtime.
- DDE-interface (Dynamic Data Exchange) to satellite-tracking programs (NOVA®, Satscape® etc.) for Doppler-correction in satellite mode. The Doppler-corrected frequency will be send to the transceiver, so no manual tuning is needed anymore, when working satellites. RX- and SPLIT-TX-VFO will be continuously updated with doppler-corrected data. Of course, possible calculated transverter frequencies will be taken as source for the final calculation of the doppler shift.
So this part is 100% compatible with AO-40 or other super-high frequency satellites. Various possibilities to alter the way to calculate the doppler shift itself are available in the settings.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.