FT847-SuperControl © program features Full transceiver control via buttons in the software. Frequency and mode will be polled automatically from the transceiver.
So a normal tuning on the transceiver itself will be detected and shown in the software Vfo's. - Full duplex (two-way) cross-band repeater with semi-repeater offset. The FT-847 transceiver itself is only able to do one-way crossbanding.
- Full TCP/IP network remote control of the transceiver. It is possible to start the software either in Server or Client mode.
So it would be possible to control your transceiver in real-time via local TCP/IP networks or also via the Internet, without the use of third-party remote control software.
This function has been updated for Voice over IP (VoIP).
- Full duplex Voice over IP (VoIP) program part, to submit AF audio data via TCP/IP networks (also via Internet) in Client and Server mode. There is no need anymore to use third-party software like MS-Netmeeting or Speakfreely.
The Voice over IP program part will use the GSM standard to provide fast communication and narrow bandwidth (for slower modem connections).
- Open a memory database with an unlimited amount of possible memories in an overall view.
The memory banks of all ham radio bands are visible and useable with ease at the same time. Several additional memory banks are available.
Also, memory banks with the possibility to save offset, DCS, DEC, ENC and Easycomm-data are available.
The easy comm-data can be sent to another serial port to drive easy comm-compatible hardware like rotors and much more.
- Scanning of single memory banks, there is no need to scan all memory banks at the same time.
Your FT-847 transceiver has only 100 internal memories, which must be scanned all at once.
If you've saved frequencies out of different bands and if you want to scan these memories, you'll hear a rapid clicking of relais-type devices in the transceiver.
It is not proven, but we're sure, that continuous long-time period scanning, will shorten the life of these relais type devices.
- Clone data memory management for the internal memories of the FT-847® transceiver.
FT847-SuperControl® can read, edit, archive and send back clone files to the transceiver.
It's easy to set up different clone files and copy them on your hard drive.
If you want to use special setups in the transceiver, simply send the wanted clone file to the rig.
Clone files can be edited with the help of existing FT847-SuperControl® memory banks of course.
- Original copy of the meter bars (s-meter, power-meter, discriminator-meter, etc.).
- Support up to eight different serial ports. These ports are to be used when converting a USB port to a serial port as many of the converting software will take COM5 for the first converted USB to the serial port.
- Logbook - function
- Skedbook - function
- Wave recording of QSO's or other important signals. FT847-SuperControl® can record signals either when the squelch has been opened or on other selectable events.
For this feature, a standard sound card in the computer is necessary.
The recorded data will be saved automatically to a special drawer and can be replayed at any time
- Internet-based telnet dx-cluster logger shows the latest dx-spots in the vfo-display of the software
- ARS - detection after modification of the transceiver. It's also possible to set up different offsets in the same band.
Spectrum scope of AF (Audio frequency).
- Full-featured vfo scanner with software-based quick memory bank - function (QMB). It's possible to set up different scan ranges.
- Voice announcements of frequency, mode and other essential functions.
- Configurable home channels for each ham radio band
- Calculated target frequencies on two additional VFOdisplays for use with transverter-devices.
The software is capable to administrate up to four transverter- or downconverter devices and can display the final frequencies in real-time.
Of course, we can use these final frequencies for the Doppler calculation in satellite mode!
- DDE-interface (Dynamic Data Exchange) to satellite-tracking programs (NOVA®, Satscape® etc.)
for Doppler correction in satellite mode.
The Doppler-corrected frequency will be sent to the transceiver, so no manual tuning is needed anymore when working satellites.
RX- and TX-VFO will be continuously updated with Doppler-corrected data.
Of course, possible calculated transverter frequencies will be taken as a source for the final calculation of the Doppler shift.
So this part is 100% compatible with AO-40 or other super-high frequency satellites. Various possibilities to alter how to calculate the Doppler shift are available in the settings.
- Priority channel supervision (up to eight Channels at the same time)
- Visual band scope with different scan steps and various possibilities.
- EasyComm interface to drive a rotator or other EasyComm-compatible hardware via special memories and the Doppler correction function. FT847-SuperControl can track a satellite with the Help of NOVA.
Azimuthal and elevational data which NOVA also provides, can be sent via another serial port to your Easycomm-hardware. So it is possible to track the satellite perfectly with your az-el antenna rotator.
- Automatic 10-minute station id
- Remote control of the FT-847 transceiver via TCP/IP networks is possible (also via the internet).
- Testing environment for undocumented cat commands.
- It is possible to have the Yaesu FC-20 autotuner fully functional and connected to the transceiver at the same time
- Full ARS rotator interface support via DDE
- Full support for the W4RT-Electronics OTT-847 interface. With this interface, you can drive automatic antenna tuners from LDG (Supported are the AT-11MP, RT-11 and A-1000, as will be future models).
FT847-SuperControl offers a One-Touch Tune and a No-Touch Tune function. That means automatic tuning without a push of a button!
- Tone Generator and DTMF tone encoder
- DTMF tone decoder (remote control is under development)
- CW-Keyer (keys the transceiver via another serial port).
This CW-Keyer offers lots of functions like user-definable CW speed setups, macro operation etc., etc.!
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.