LDG Electronics has refined and expanded its flagship 1KW tuner. The new AT-1000ProII keeps many of the same features of the previous model, but simplifies the operation. With the two position antenna switch there are 2,000 memories that store tuning parameters for almost instantaneous memory recall whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before. Just key and it tunes! The AT-1000ProII will operate at any power level between 5 and 1,000 watts peak RF input.
The AT-1000ProII has a large, easy to read bargraph with two selectable scale ranges (100 and 1,000 watts) as well as SWR meter. The AT-1000ProII will interface with many popular transceivers, enabling their TUNE button to control the AT-1000ProII’s operation. Dedicated control buttons allow you to fine-tune capacitance and inductance on those rare occasions when the AT-1000ProII can’t find a perfect match by itself.
The AT-1000ProII will tune from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz continuously, and will match an amazing range of antennas, from Yagis and dipoles to inverted-Vs and slopers; virtually any coax-fed antenna from 6 to 1000 ohms impedance (16 – 150 ohms on 6 meters). Tuning time is usually under 10 seconds. If you’re transmitting near a frequency with stored tuning parameters, it will set those parameters in under 0.2 seconds. Longwires or antennas fed with ladder line require an external balun.
PLEASE NOTE SHOWN WITH Optional M-1000 Analog Meter
· High Power Microprocessor controlled Switched L tuning network
· Two position antenna switch with 2000 memories for each position.
· Adjustable threshold for Auto mode
· Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
· Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz):
- 1000 Watts Single Side Band
- 750 Watts CW
- 500 Watts Digital (RTTY, Packet, etc)
· 6 meters: 250 Watts (any mode)
· Capacitor / Inductor fine tune controls
· Tuning time: 0.2 recall, 10 seconds average, 30 seconds max
· Tuning impedance: 6 to 1000 Ohms (approximately 10:1 SWR)
Dual meter scale 100/1000 watts and SWR
· Tuning power: 5 to 125 watts maximum
· Relay protection software prevents tuning when RF power is high
· LED indicators for Ant and Bypass.
· Optional External 4.5” analog, LED backlit Meter
· Includes 6 foot power cable 5.5 x 2.5 mm
· Power requirements: 11 to 15 volts DC @ 1 Amp (user supplies power source)
· Enclosure sizes: 10W x 11D x 3H (in inches)
· Weight: 5.0 pounds