The MFJ-911H is a true 1:1 or 4:1 current balun/unun designed for indoor use. It uses large low permeability ferrite cores to transform 200 or 50 ohm balanced or unbalanced loads to 50 ohms. It is rated at 300 watts with the relatively flat response from 1.8 to 30 MHz. Its SO-239 coax connector makes it easy to connect a coax cable. Two-way binding posts with standard spacing are provided for convenient hookup. A slide switch allows switching between 1:1 and 4:1
transformations. A current balun can reduce or eliminate stray RF often found on coax. This stray RF can cause
burns and other problems with electronic equipment while reducing antenna radiation.
Installation of an MFJ-911H balun can increase the efficiency of any amateur station.
1. The MFJ-911H is intended for applications
protected from the elements – out of the weather.
2. For use as a balun (balanced load to unbalanced)
connect the balanced feed line to the red binding
posts and the coaxial cable to the SO-239 coax
3. For use as a unun (unbalanced load to unbalanced),
install a jumper as indicated on the unit. Connect
the unbalanced feedline to the binding posts,
ensuring that the center conductor is connected
to the binding post that is not grounded and the
shield is connected to the grounded binding post. s.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.