The MiniVNA-TINY is a very compact antenna analyzer with USB connection. Remarkable is the very large frequency range from 1 to 3000 MHz. The MiniVNA-TINY is a network analyzer and does not only allow measurement of SWR and impdances of antennas. As a two-port system the MiniVNA-Tiny can be used for transmission measurements on band filters or amplifiers. The device works as a vectorial analzer, suitable to do typical quadrupole measurements of S11 and S21 parameters. The results can be displayed or stored as Smith diagram.
Due to the calibration with an optional calibration kit (open, short, load, see arrticle 21010.SMA) the measurement results are precise and easily reproducible. Impedance (Z) can be measured from 1 to 1000 Ω, the dynamic range is up to 70 dB. The analyser can be used as a low power HF generator as well. Power supply is done by the USB interface, an external power supply is not required. Software upgrades are also provided via the USB interface. The recommended software is 'VNA/J' the same software as already known from the other MinIVNA products. THis software is available for Windows, MAC and Linux, a new Android app is also available.
The Android app is called 'BlueVNA' and is available in the Google Play Store. The connection to the Android device is done by USB, you will require an OTG adaptor
• Frequency range 1MHz – 3GHz
• Calibration using open-short-load for accurate results
• Range of Z from 1 to 1000 ohm
• Two ports VNA with S11 and S21; displayed and save results
• RF Generator with output power of -6dBm @ 500 MHz
• Powered from USB
• SMA connectors for better isolation
• Dynamic range – up to 70 dB @ 500 MHz
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.