Miracle MMD-17 Mixed-Mode Dipole - 25ft long
Uniquedesign- the MMD is electrically center-fed and physically end-fed...
* Operates just like a standard dipole
The MMD tunes up on its main band with low SWR (typ 1.3:1 at band center) and may be tuned to other bands with a conventional tuner. It will receive over a wide range with no tuner required. You get full dipole performance with no compromises
* End-Fed (mechanically) for easy installation
No tension is required to support a center feed-line. This frees you up to install the MMD in many more convenient places and configurations, and makes the MMD 'stealthy' and more neighbor-friendly. When portable, the MMD installs easily and quickly, and can make use of a variety of support strategies.
* Eliminates feed-line common-mode currents
Common-mode currents can skew your antenna pattern, add to noisy reception and bring RF into your station. The MMD design automatically blocks most common-mode currents on the feed-line - you get peak performance without extra baluns, ununs etc.
* Models for all ham and SWL applications
There are MMD models sized for most HF ham bands to permit no-tuner operation on any of them. All MMDs can be used off-band with a tuner. We also have three models specifically designed for Shortwave listening, so whatever your radio needs, there's an MMD that's the perfect choice for your requirements.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.