The Optoelectronics, Inc. R506 RF Detector works in the range of 50MHz-6GHz and is useful for locating unknown transmitters in the nearfield. The R506 detects analog as well as digital transmissions and FM as well as AM signals.
Bug Detector R506 has three ways of alerting you that it has detected a signal. There is a beeper, vibrator, and acoustic alert. The acoustic alert broadcasts the noise through its speaker or through the earphone jack. There is also a 10 segment LED bar graph that displays the strength of the signal captured.
The R506 comes with an RF sensitivity gain control knob that is useful for reducing background RF noise, but that also determines the distance in which it detects signals. Detect cellular phone signals from up to 50 feet away. Detect a 10mW signal from as far away as 30 feet.
The R506 comes in a compact hard plastic case that fits in the palm of your hand. The built-in telescoping antenna ensures you'll never be without one.
Frequency Range 50MHz to 6GHz,
• Detects analog and digital RF,
• 10 segment LED signal strength indicator,
• 3 selectable alert modes/Beeper, Vibrator, Acoustic,
• Sensitivity and volume controls,
• Detection distance up to 500 feet,
• Detect 10mW signal from 30 feet,
• 100uV sensitivity,
• Includes AC adapter and earphone plug,
• Operates on the rechargeable NiMH battery pack,
• 3 days continuous operation on a full charge,
• Handheld size with rugged hard plastic case,
• Built-in telescoping antenna,
• Size: 5.5”H x 2.75”W x .75”D.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.