Second Hand Icom IC-7800 MKII HF Base Station Transceiver ,* All ham bands HF + 50MHz 200W SSB, CW, RTTY, PSK31, FM, AM.* Tx: 0.1357-0.1378, 1.800-1.999, 3.400-4.099, 6.900-7.499, 9.900-10.499, 13.900-14.499, 17.900-18.499, 20.900-21.499, 24.4-25.099, 28.000-29.999, 50.000-54.000MHz.* Output power (continuously adjustable) SSB, CW, RTTY, PSK31, FM 5-200W, AM 5-50W, 137kHz, CW > -20dBm
* General coverage Rx: 0.030-60.000MHz * Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) which is stable to within ±0.05ppm at 0° - 50°C * Two types of preamps * Built-in receive audio equalizer with separate bass & treble controls * 7-step attenuator * Ext speaker connectors for main & sub receiver * BNC type Rx In/Out connectors for receiver antenna or external attenuator, etc. * Separate pre-amp & mixer for 6m * Optical digital audio input/output for PC connection * Large 7in Colour TFT display * Real-time spectrum scope * 7 steps ranging from ±2.5 to ±250kHz (up to 500kHz of the spectrum)
* Memory channels 101 with 10-character alphanumeric * Programmed scan, memory scan, select memory scan, VSC scan and delta F scan * Analogue metering displayed on colour LCD * Digital twin PBT (Passband tuning) * 32-bit DSP processing
* Notch functions, manual or automatic * Variable level Noise Reduction * Adjustable Noise Blanker * CTCSS encode/decode * Built-in voice synthesizer * Digital Voice Recorder * UTC/Local clock & timer function * RTTY/PSK31 operation without PC connection* High-speed auto ATU built-in (1.8-54MHz) * Antenna connectors SO-239 x 4, BNC x2 * CI-V interface capability * Power requirement: 85 - 265V AC * Current consumption: Tx: max 800VA, Rx: Stand-by 200VA, Max Audio: 210VA * Audio: >2.6W (8 Ohms) * Size: 424 x 149 x 435mm * Weight: 25kg * Supplied with CF memory card (64MB), AC power cable, Spare fuses, Speaker plugs, Key plug, ACC plugs, Power plug, Pin plug, Rackmount handles
Options and Accessories, CT-17 CI-V converter, LD-T17 Icom TFT 17-inch monitor, HM-36 Hand microphone, SM-20 Deluxe desktop microphone, SP-20 External speaker.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.