WR-G313e WiNRADiO Ext USB High Performance HF Receiver 9kHz - 30MHz
* Frequency range: 9 kHz - 30MHz
* Tuning resolution 1Hz
* Mode: AM, AMS, LSB, USB, DSB, ISB, CW, FM
* Image/Spurious Rejection 1.8 - 7.3MHz: 80dB, 7.3 - 30 MHz: 70 dB
* Bandwidth 1 - 15000Hz (adjustable in 1Hz steps)
* Scanning speed 400 steps/s (at 1kHz steps)
* Sensitivity (AM/SSB/CW 10dB S/N) (FM 12dB SINAD)
* Intermediate frequencies IF1: 45MHz, IF2: 16kHz (variable 12- 22kHz) * Tuning accuracy 1 ppm (25°C ±2°C)
* Frequency stability 0.5 ppm (0 to 60° C)
* Antenna input 50 ohm (SMA)
* Output 600 Ohm line audio
External receiver type DSP-based Software-Defined-Radio with DDS-based dual-conversation superheterodyne front end. System requirements: PC with 500 MHz Pentium CPU or faster USB port Windows 8/ME/NT/2000/XPThere are numerous demodulation modes, continuously variable IF bandwidth 1 Hz to 15 kHz (in 1 Hz increments), a 20 kHz wide real-time spectrum analyzer with 16 Hz resolution, noise blanker and notch filter. There is also an integrated recorder, making it possible to instantly record and playback the received signal.
Apart from audio recording and playback, the receiver can also record an entire 20 kHz wide IF spectrum, making it possible to thoroughly analyze the received signal, and "re-receive" the same signal again and again with different IF filter bandwidths, notch filter, noise blanking or demodulator settings, to arrive at the best possible reception of weak or interference-prone transmissions.
In addition to the real-time narrow-band spectrum analyzer, there is also a wide-band spectrum analyzer which contains additional professional instrumentation facilities: the ability to display minimum and maximum spectrum sweeps, search for peaks, average spectra, save and print spectra, marker mode, etc.
Another useful feature, previously unavailable with receivers of this price class, is a test and measurement facility, performing measurements on the received signal including frequency accuracy, amplitude modulation depth, frequency deviation, THD (total harmonic distortion) and SINAD. An audio spectrum analyzer is also included, making it possible to observe the demodulated spectrum in real-time with a resolution of 5 Hz.
The unique research and education function makes it possible to explore interactive block diagrams of the software-defined demodulator, for each demodulation mode, and observe demodulation taking place on real-time signals using two spectrum analyzers and a vector voltmeter.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.