WR-G313i WiNRADiO Internal PCI High Performance HF Receiver 9kHz - 30MHz
* Frequency range: 9 kHz - 30MHz
* Tuning resolution 1Hz
* Mode: AM, AMS, LSB, USB, DSB, ISB, CW, FM
* Image/Spurious Rejection 1.8 - 7.3MHz: 80dB, 7.3 - 30 MHz: 70 dB * Bandwidth 1 - 15000Hz (adjustable in 1Hz steps)
* Scanning speed 400 steps/s (at 1kHz steps)
* Sensitivity (AM/SSB/CW 10dB S/N) (FM 12dB SINAD)
* Intermediate frequencies IF1: 45MHz, IF2: 16kHz (variable 12- 22kHz)
* Tuning accuracy 1 ppm (25°C ±2°C)
* Frequency stability 0.5 ppm (0 to 60° C)
* Antenna input 50 ohm (SMA)
* Output 600 Ohm line audio
* Form factor 2/3 length PCI card
* Interface PCI 2.2 compliant
* Size: 195 x 99 x 19mm
* Weight 330g
Internal receiver type DSP-based Software-Defined-Radio with DDS-based dual-conversation superheterodyne front end.
System requirements: PC with 500 MHz Pentium CPU or faster one free PCI slot, Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
External Reference Oscillator Input Option (/XR)
The G315i/XR receiver includes an additional external SMA connector, which can be used to connect an external reference oscillator for the highest possible frequency accuracy. This external oscillator can be any frequency from 8 to 20 MHz (the user specifies this frequency via software). The input is AC coupled and has an internal impedance of 150 ohm. The reference oscillator can be either sine or square wave between 100 mV to 5 V peak-to-peak.
Reference Oscillator Output Option (/RO)
The G315i/RO receiver includes an additional external SMA connector, which can be used to output the internal reference frequency. This is useful for situations when the receiver's own internal oscillator is to be used as a reference for other equipment, or, if an external reference is used, to provide this external reference to other receivers in a daisy-chain arrangement. If the receiver relies on its internal reference oscillator, this option will provide 16.384 MHz reference output. If an external oscillator is used, then the external oscillator frequency will be provided at this output. The output is DC coupled, sine-wave at HCMOS levels (i.e. approx 0.6 to 4 V peak-to-peak) with an internal impedance of 150 ohm. It can be directly connected to an external reference oscillator input of another WR-G315i receiver.
Intermediate Frequency 109.65 MHz Output Option (/IF0)
The G315i/IF0 receiver includes an external SMA connector, which provides a wide-band IF output (prior to the roofing filters) at the first intermediate frequency of 109.65 MHz.
Intermediate Frequency 10.7 MHz Output Option (/IF1)
As an alternative to the previous option, the G315i/IF1 receiver provides a wide-band IF output. The difference is that this option involves an additional internal down-converter which converts the 109.65 MHz IF down to 10.7 MHz.
Intermediate Frequency 16 kHz Output Option (/IF2)
This G315i/IF2 receiver provides a narrow-band IF output at 16 kHz, its bandwidth limited by the receiver's 20 kHz roofing filter. This is a useful option for low-cost experiments with Software Defined Radio concepts, because the frequency is low enough to be digitized by a standard PC sound card.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.