WR-G33EM WiNRADiO Marine Varient HF Receiver
* Frequency range 9kHz - 30MHz
* Mode: AM, LSB, USB, DSB, CW (conventional modes), DSC, HF Fax, NAVTEX, TELEX (marine modes)
* High sensitivity
* Excellent dynamic range
* Real-time spectrum analyzer
* Spot-on tuning in 1Hz steps
* Continuously variable bandwidth
* Automatic scheduling, recording and playback
* The standard WR-G33EM package includes: WR-G33EM receiver, Application software, Comprehensive user's manual, Low-noise linear power supply, Start-up antenna, USB cable, BNC-to-SMA adapter
The WiNRADiO WR-G33EM is a high-performance receiver specially developed for marine applications. It covers the HF frequency range to 30 MHz, and contains a number of decoding facilities including HF Fax, NAVTEX, DSC and TELEX, as well as classical AM, SSB and CW radio modes.
A GPS option WR-G33EM/GPS is also available which integrates the receiver with a high-resolution global mapping facility, see WiNRADIO Accessories.
This high-performance marine receiver is extremely sensitive and optimized to work with relatively short antennas, typically found in a marine environment, yet featuring a respectable dynamic range making the receiver resistant to strong signal overload.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.