The new FTM-300DR/E provides stable and reliable 50W RF power output. As in recent YAESU mobile transceivers, the FTM-300DR/E is also equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that includes our exclusive FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor – Wind Tunnel).
Real Dual Band Operation (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V) is available with two independent receivers, and the FTM300DR/E supports simultaneous C4FM digital monitoring for both the A and B bands.
2-inch High-Resolution QVGA Full-Color TFT Display clearly highlights the frequency and operation bands.
With the Band Scope Function, users can monitor up to 63 channels centered around the current VFO frequency in real-time. (21 channels in memory channel mode)
Memory Channel Band Auto Grouping (MBAG) is one of the advanced features of the FTM-300DR/E. Memory channels are automatically categorized in each band, and memory channels can be easily and quickly recalled by 4 Band Groups - Airband(M-AIR), VHF(M-VHF), UHF(M-UHF), and 174-400/ 480-999.99MHz (M-GEN).
3W audio power speaker ensures clear and crisp audio – that has been specifically tuned for quality audio. Two individual external speaker jacks are provided. Users can output the VFO A and B band Receiver to separate speakers or mix A and B signals when a single external speaker is used.
The built-in Bluetooth unit is installed in the FTM-300DR/E. This enables hands-free operation with the YAESU SSM-BT10 or a commercially available product. The SSM-BT10 is equipped with a PTT button and also supports VOX operation. Using the new USB charger cable – SCU-41 with the controller of the FTM-300DR/E, the SSMBT10 can be easily charged. The SSM-BT10 works for approximately 20 hours on a single charge.
The FTM-300DR/E supports both the WiRES-X Portable Digital Node function and Fixed Node function with the HRI-200. Since simultaneous C4FM monitoring on both VFO A and VFO B is possible, users can enjoy both WiRES-X communications on one channel while monitoring another local channel at the same time.
Other advanced features of the new FTM-300DR/E include; DG-ID (Digital ID); Group Monitor; positional awareness from the built-in 66ch High Sensitivity GPS receiver enabling Real-Time Navigation; Backtrack feature; a GPS Terminal for an external GPS receiver; 1200/ 9600 ARRS data modem for APRS mode; Voice Recording of both Received and Transmitted audio; save and load data including configuration and memory channel information to a micro SD card; Snapshot function using the optional MH-85A11U camera microphone.
Radio Features: - 50W Stable High-Power with Heavy Duty Heat Sink including FACC
- Dual-Band Operation (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V) and Simultaneous C4FM monitoring
- 2-inch High-Resolution QVGA Full-Colour TFT Display and Demountable Front Panel Controller
- Memory Channel Band Auto Grouping Function (AIR, VHF, UHF, GEN)
- High-Speed & High-Resolution Band Scope Function up to 63 channels centered around the current VFO frequency
- Heavy Duty-Heat Sink with FACC* *Funnel Air-Convection Conductor gathers cool air through the wide-open front and side air-intakes and concentrates the airflow to the critical final amplifier area drawn by a rear cooling fan
- 3W Audio Power Speaker with two individual terminals for the external speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth unit which enables hands-free operation with the SSM-BT10 or a commercially available Bluetooth headset**
- WiRES-X Portable Digital Node/ Fixed Node with HRI200
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) which automatically selects the communication mode by detecting the communication mode of the receiving,
- Digital Group Monitor which automatically checks if the members having the matching DG-ID are within the communication range and display their call-sign if they are in the range
- Digital Group ID (DG-ID) function (Just by setting matching two-digit DG-ID "00" - "99", designated link and communication with multiple transceivers can be configured.)
- Multi-Colour Status Indicator showing the operation mode (C4FM/ FM - TX/ RX) - Built-in 66ch High precision GPS receiver and External GPS device connectivity
- Real-time Navigation displays the position data, distance, and direction of other stations in real-time
- Backtrack Feature (navigation function to a pre-registered point) - Snapshot Feature with the optional microphone MH85A11U
- Voice Recording Function for receiving and transmitting voice and audio data
- Micro SD Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- Large-capacity 1104 channel memory
- DTMF Encode/ Memory
- Time-out Timer (TOT)- Time-out Timer (TOT)
Supplied Accessories: DTMF Microphone SSM-85D
Radio unit, Mounting Bracket Control
Cable for the operation with mounting front panel
Control Cable 10ft (3m) for the operation with demounting front panel
DC Power Cable
Frequency Ranges: A/B Band,
RX: 108 - 137MHz (Air Band)
137 - 174MHz (144MHz HAM / VHF Band)
174 - 400MHz (GEN)
400 - 480MHz (430MHz HAM / UHF Band)
480 - 999.99MHz (GEN)
TX: 144 - 146MHz, 430 - 440MHz
Circuit Type: double-conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E : Variable Reactance Modulation
F7W : 4FSK (C4FM)
RF Power Output: 50 W/25 W/ 5 W
Memory Channels: 1104
Case Size(W x H x D): Radio Unit 5.47"x 1.66"x 5.2" (139 x 42 x 132 mm)w/o Fan
Controller 5.47"x 2.09"x 0.7" (139 x 53 x 18 mm)w/o Knob, Weight: 2.43lbs (1.1kg) with Radio Unit, Controller, Control Cable.