The BC-160 charger has been designed to work with our latest range of Li-ion battery packs, the BP-230, BP-231 and BP-232. As the capacity of Li-ion battery packs has gradually increased, a single charge cycle with a trickle charger now takes too long for most users. Therefore the BC-160 has been developed to satisfy the growing exacting needs of commercial organisations.
With a rugged construction and competitive price this new charger will be supplied with our latest range of commercial radios, the IC-F34G/F44G series.
Please note 1: The BC-160 is a dedicated Li-ion charger and only charges the BP-230, BP-231 and BP-232 battery packs.
Please note 2: The BC-119N or BC-121N can also charge the BP-230 series if the AD-106 charger adaptor is used.
- Dedicated Li-ion PMR single, desktop, rapid charger.
- Competitively priced.
- Rapidly charges the following battery packs.
- 3-color LED indicates charging status.
LED Colour Charge Status
Green Charging completed
Red Indicates a problem
- Protection circuitry with CPU control built-in.
- Detects battery discharge when the battery pack is left in the charger for a period of time after full charge. Automatically starts charging again in such a case.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.