This Messi & Paoloni New Model has been specifically designed for high power amplifiers, and high frequency Moon bouncing lovers.
1) Extreme Flexibility: perfect matching with rotator-operated antennas, obtained by means of a sophisticated full copper-stranded inner conductor (19 wires instead of 7).
2) New improved dielectric: amazing attenuations up to 10 GHz, ideal for "MOON BOUNCING" lovers. Notwithstanding its size is only 12.7 mm (effective 0.50"), this prestigious cable rivals larger models size 14.6 mm or stiff 15 mm corrugated copper cables, reducing the number of connectors needed from 4 to 2 (because no further flexible cable is needed for the final connection to the antenna).
3) Sturdiness and Screening Efficiency at its top: >105 dB (SA), and improved sturdiness reached by adding 24 more wires to the braid, for a total of 168 wires (70% coverage + 100% foil). This leads to a dramatic reduction of the background noise (moreover the braiders used are 24 spools, instead of 16 spools, giving 50% MORE CROSSOVERS).
4) Reduced weight and bulk compared to its direct competitors (for a reduced stress of the "hanging and swinging" stretch of the cable in rotor-operated antennas). The high power handling and incredible performances compared to some bulkier, heavier and more expensive cables of the competition make it a must for ambitious installations (especially EME applications and rotator-operated antennas).
5) Professional UHF (PL) and "N" connectors are available along with video assembly instructions.
Our Price Match Promise means that if you find any of our Equipment at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will match the price for you, subject to the below.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- The price must be the advertised price clearly on the competitor's online site.
- The item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase (rather than available to order), with the authorised stockist able to complete delivery within 2-3 days.
Please fill out the form below. The details will be used to help us with your price promise request.