Video Sweeper is a fast scanning receiver that detects wireless video cameras from 900MHz-6GHz.
With a 2.5” TFT colour LCD the Video Sweeper shows you what the hidden camera is looking at. A separate smaller LCM displays the frequency and the signal strength of the signal the Video Sweeper locked on to. The Video Sweeper quickly scans all the available video frequencies used in about 15 seconds.
The Video Sweeper works with a full range of video protocols including NTSC, PAL, CCIR or EIA systems. The Video Sweeper has both an automatic and manual scan mode and an alarm may be activated for an audible alert when a camera is detected.
The Video Sweeper can detect some signals from as far away as 500 feet. The detection distance depends upon the power output of the transmitter and the sensitivity level selected on the unit. The Video Sweeper has 5 separate receive sensitivity settings ranging from -20dBm to -60dBm.
• Frequency Range 900MHz to 6GHz,
• Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR, EIA systems,
• Signal strength indicator,
• 5 selectable receive sensitivity settings,
• Audible beeper alert,
• Detection distance up to 500 feet,
• 2.5” TFT color LCD display,
• Scans frequency range in 15 seconds,
• Includes AC adapter, two antennas and case,
• Operates on internal battery pack,
• Automatic or manual scan
• LCM displays frequency and signal strength,
• Audio and Video output jacks for external use,
• Size: 4.75”H x 2.75”W x 1.5”D,
Frequency Range 900MHz-6GHz,
Sensitivity -20dBm to -60dBm,
Display 2.5 TFT colour display with LCM display for frequency,
Video Protocols Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR and EIA systems,
Scan Speed Scans entire frequency range in 15 seconds,
Size 4.57"H x 2.75"W x 1.5"D,
Battery Internal rechargeable battery pack,
Operating Time 2 hours,
Power 5vdc, 2amp 110-240v centre positive adapter included.
External Connection 3.5mm mono Alarm and Video output.