FT1000MP-SuperControl © program features Full transceiver control via buttons in the software. Frequency and mode will be polled automatically from the transceiver.
So a normal tuning on the transceiver itself will be detected and shown in the software vfo\'s. - Open memory database with an unlimited amount of possible memories in an overall view. The memory banks of all ham radio bands are visible and useable with ease at the same time. Several additional memory banks are available.
Also memory banks with the possibility to save offset, CTCSS and rotator data are available. The rotator data can be used to drive the ARS rotator interface or to use it to drive easycomm-compatible hardware like rotors and much more.
- Scanning of single memory banks, there is no need to scan all memory banks at the same time.Your FT-1000MP transceiver has only 100 internal memories, which must be scanned all at once.If you\'ve saved frequencies out of different bands and if you want to scan these memories, you \'ll hear a rapid clicking of relais-type-devices in the transceiver.It is not proved, but we\'re sure, that continuous long time period scanning, will shorten the life of these relais type devices.
- Complete control for the clarifier. The clarifier offset and the clarifier offset frequency will be shown in realtime in the program.
of course you can change the values of the clarifier in the software.
- Clone data memory-management for the internal memories of the FT-1000MP transceiver. FT1000MP-SuperControl is able to read, edit, archive and send back clone files to the transceiver.
It\'s easy to set up different clone files and copy them on your harddrive. If you want to use special setup\'s in the transceiver, simply send the wanted clone file to the rig.
- Original like copy of the meter bars (s-meter, power-meter, mic-meter, comp-meter, als-meter, vcc-meter, ic-meter, swr-meter, etc.).
- Support of up to eight different serial ports.
These ports are to be used when converting an USB-port to a serial-port as many of the converting software\'s will take COM5 for the first converted USB to serial port.
- Logbook - function
- Skedbook - function
- Wave recording of qso\'s or other important signals.
FT1000MP-SuperControl has the possibility to record audio signals on selectable events.
For this feature, a standard sound-card in the computer is necessary. The recorded data will be saved automatically to a special folder and can be replayed at any time
- Internet based telnet dx-cluster logger shows the latest dx-spots in the vfo-display of the software.
- Full featured vfo scanner with software based quick memory bank - function (QMB). It\'s possible to set up different scan ranges.
- Voice announcements of frequency, mode and other important functions.
- Configurable homechannels for each ham radio band
- Calculated target frequencies in two additional VFO-display?s for the use with optional transverter-devices.
The software is capable to administrate up to three transverter- or downconverter devices and is able to display the final frequencies in realtime.
Of course we can use these final frequencies later for the Doppler calculation in satellite mode!
- DDE-interface (Dynamic Data Exchange) to satellite-tracking programs (NOVA®, Satscape® etc.) for Doppler-correction in satellite mode.
The Doppler-corrected frequency will be send to the transceiver, so no manual tuning is needed anymore, when working satellites. RX- and TX-VFO will be continuously updated with doppler-corrected data.
Of course, possible calculated transverter frequencies will be taken as source for the final calculation of the doppler shift.
So this part is 100% compatible with AO-40 or other super-high frequency satellites. Various possibilities to alter the way to calculate the doppler shift itself are available in the settings.
- Visual band scope with different scan-steps and various possibilities. For example you scan VFO1 while listening to VFO2.
While having a QSO, you can scan the bandwidth beneath your working frequency.
You can "IN-Scan-QSY" to another frequency by clicking to a desired part in the graphic display.
- EasyComm interface to drive a rotator or other EasyComm-compatible hardware via special memories and the doppler correction function.
FT1000MP-SuperControl is able to track a satellite with the Help of NOVA.
Azimuthal and elevational data which is also provided by NOVA or Satscape, can be sent via another serial port to your Easycomm-hardware or to your ars rotator interface. So it is possible to track the satellite perfectly with your az-el antenna-rotator.
- Automatic 10 minute station id and voice keyer
- Remote control the FT-1000MP transceiver via TCP/IP networks possible (also via the internet). Including Audio submission with voice over IP (VoIP).
- Testing environment for undocumented cat commands.
- Full ARS rotator interface support via DDE
- Tone Generator and DTMF tone encoder
- DTMF tone encoder / decoder, including dual tone generator, single tone generator and 1750hz tone generator
* DTMF remote control is currently under development
- CW-Keyer (keys the transceiver via another serial port). This CW-Keyer offers lots of functions like user definable CW speed setups, macro operation, direct input via the computer keyboard, support for the japanese codes, etc. !